Tuesday 26 April 2016

Video Editing: VivaVideo App Review | 26 Android Apps in April for the #AtoZchallenge

VivaVideo Android

From way back when I realised I could record videos on a mobile, I’ve been looking for a video editor. An app that did a lot of cool stuff would be nice but one that even did the simple job of trimming and rotating would been enough. But I have never found one that I’ve been fully satisfied with.

For many months now I’ve been using VivaVideo. Saying I’m a fan of it would be an over exaggeration but until I find something better, it’ll do. The rest of this article is about VivaVideo but if you know of or use a video editor you really like, please let me know in comments. I’d be grateful. :)

VivaVideo Android VivaVideo Android



 

What the VivaVideo App’s supposed to do


 

This app allows you to create and edit videos. You can put together photos to create a slideshow or edit and process videos you have taken to create a video.

The app allows you to trim videos, string together a collection of video clips, add music, choose a theme, clip videos, and add effects, stickers, text and transitions. There are a lot of free themes, effects, stickers and transitions to choose from apart from the paid ones.

Once the video is ready you can export it directly to a video sharing site like Youtube or save it as a draft.

VivaVideo Android VivaVideo Android



 

How I’m using the VivaVideo App


 

I have used VivaVideo just a couple of times to edit videos. It does a decent job with editing and I guess if I spent more time understanding how it works, it would become easier to use.

One of the things I’ve noticed when using it, is that if I choose music from inside of VivaVideo, YouTube gives me trouble later on with the copyright of it.

Also in the free version of the app the videos have a watermark on the video after completion.

VivaVideo Android VivaVideo Android


VivaVideo Android

 

My thoughts on the VivaVideo App


 

This is a decent app and it seems like it has a lot of options and tools built in but I’m not video expert so…



Finding a good and easy app to use for video editing would be really nice, something like Snapseed for videos. Do you shoot a lot of videos with your phone? What do you use for editing the videos?

 

App details and link


 
VivaVideo Android

Stars - ★★★☆☆
Developer - QuVideo Inc.
Devices - Android, IOS
Installs - 50,000,000 - 100,000,000
Link - Android Store | iTunes Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment